Will be in Krakow Poland and need local guides who speak English to conduct walking tours of key sites in and around Krakow.
any suggestions and how to contact them?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Tips for first trip to UK
- 2 How many miles is a good 'walking tour'?
- 3 Buying a motorcycle in Europe??
- 4 northern Italy this fall, dolomites and piedmont
- 5 Pubs showing NFL football in London?
- 6 Help/Critique Slovenia Trip
- 7 land vs river cruise
- 8 10 days in europe
- 9 European honeymoon help needed
- 10 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 11 Portugal
- 12 Lisbon neighborhoods
- 13 Leaving Paris. Just a little sad.
- 14 Help With Itinerary By Train: London, Paris, Nice, Florence
- 15 Planning to visit Italy in first 2 weeks of Jan
- 16 Where to stay in Naples?
- 17 Rome, Tuscany & Umbria
- 18 FCO hotel for late arrival?
- 19 Restaurant suggestion Bamberg
- 20 Browsing Barcelona
- 21 Spain December/ January 2018/19
- 22 Malaga Christmas lights
- 23 Croatia in mid/late October
- 24 Looking for Good Eating in Valencia
- 25 ROMA Pass inclusions. - 3 days in Rome