We will be in Bilbao from Friday night until Monday.
Friday, we will have lunch at Etxebarri on the way from Donostia to Bilbao.
Saturday night I have reservations at both Aizan and Zortziko.
Neither are open on Sunday.
So, which would you cancel?
As you can see, this is one of those existential problems that can cause a person to lie awake all night.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Order of Amalfi visit in October
- 2 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 3 Again, onboard robbery attempts on trains leaving Milano Centrale station
- 4 Which Aran Island??
- 5 Mifi rentals for Portugal
- 6 Greece -- Alternative to Athens
- 7 First time italy, 12 nights. What to do
- 8 Winter ... UK Finland Sweden. (Live...ish)
- 9 10 Days in May: Switzerland Itinerary Help
- 10 Easter Week in Italy
- 11 X-mas Eve dinner in Rome
- 12 Barcelona tour option help please
- 13 Overwhelmed with planning! Need help from Italy experts.
- 14 UK's Cornrwall Polzeath spring base
- 15 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 16 Where to Visit in Normandy & Brittany
- 17 First Time To Europe Itinerary. Thoughts? Suggestions? Please
- 18 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 19 1st time to Europe
- 20 My trip to Prague
- 21 Connecting trains in Chambery
- 22 Santa Maria Novella products??
- 23 Getting to FCO from Rome
- 24 US dairy vs European Dairy
- 25 Cotswold - great food & ambience for lunch!