Please bare with me, this is my first post and I found this site which seems very legitimate. I am hoping to receive a valid and informed answer. Thank you in advance.
I am travelling to Germany for a trade show soon and am bringing large motorized sports equipment. The voltage should be fine, 220V, but the hertz are a concern. If I have a large motor that is 60htz, do I need to bring some form of converter/inverter/transformer? If so, what is the best option for this large motor?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 land vs river cruise
- 2 Where to stay in Naples?
- 3 Rome, Tuscany & Umbria
- 4 Help With Itinerary By Train: London, Paris, Nice, Florence
- 5 Pubs showing NFL football in London?
- 6 FCO hotel for late arrival?
- 7 Lisbon neighborhoods
- 8 Tips for first trip to UK
- 9 Restaurant suggestion Bamberg
- 10 Portugal
- 11 Browsing Barcelona
- 12 Planning to visit Italy in first 2 weeks of Jan
- 13 Spain December/ January 2018/19
- 14 Malaga Christmas lights
- 15 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 16 Croatia in mid/late October
- 17 Looking for Good Eating in Valencia
- 18 ROMA Pass inclusions. - 3 days in Rome
- 19 Help with Venice Trip?
- 20 Dubrovnik
- 21 What happened to Sundriedtopepo
- 22 The Little Cyclades, Santorini, Vienna
- 23 [Crete] Trapped in Skouloufia? Please help!
- 24 Norte Dame light show!
- 25 Where to Eat in Barcelona