Please bare with me, this is my first post and I found this site which seems very legitimate. I am hoping to receive a valid and informed answer. Thank you in advance.
I am travelling to Germany for a trade show soon and am bringing large motorized sports equipment. The voltage should be fine, 220V, but the hertz are a concern. If I have a large motor that is 60htz, do I need to bring some form of converter/inverter/transformer? If so, what is the best option for this large motor?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Pubs showing NFL football in London?
- 2 Family vacation
- 3 GTG Paris December 2017
- 4 Christmas in South of Spain 2018
- 5 Spain December/ January 2018/19
- 6 Tips for first trip to UK
- 7 which language school in Italy?
- 8 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 9 May Germany, Switzerland, and Iceland
- 10 Driving
- 11 Dubrovnik
- 12 Three nights in the Italian Riviera: hiking in Camogli with day trips
- 13 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 14 European Christmas Markets Itinerary
- 15 3 weeks driving the Netherlands
- 16 Help With Itinerary By Train: London, Paris, Nice, Florence
- 17 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 18 Christmas Markets 2017
- 19 How many miles is a good 'walking tour'?
- 20 Budget trip
- 21 London flat feedback wanted - yes, I'm going slightly crazy!
- 22 Adventureseeker returns to Italy! As glorious and detailed as before!
- 23 Algarve Town Selection
- 24 paris to london- day trip
- 25 Browsing Barcelona