Notices

Eiffel view hotels in Paris

May 23rd, 2014, 10:16 AM
Original Poster

Eiffel view hotels in Paris

Hi, My parents are travelling to Paris and I would like to have recommendations on hotels that have a good view of the Eiffel and are close to a metro station as well. Their budget is about EUR 100/night. Thanks in advance.
May 23rd, 2014, 10:24 AM

May be a tall order unless they want a fairly distant view. Even in budget hotels, if there are 'goodt views of the Eiffel Tower' the rates for those rooms will be higher than non-view rooms.
May 23rd, 2014, 10:42 AM

That will not be possible at that budget. You can get near a metro stop but there are very few hotels around the Eiffel Tower near a metro stop at 100 euro a night at all, but none will have views of the Tower from a room for that price. What are the dates of this trip? If in late July or August, it might be possible to get a room for that.

Here is one of the cheapest hotels I know in that area, I think it is in your budget if late, summer, but in September, it won't be
http://www.hoteleiffelturenne.com/en/
May 23rd, 2014, 11:53 AM

I'm sorry but for a budget that modest you need to concentrate on the quality of the hotel and proximity to a Metro station. Views and large rooms are not a realistic expectation.

Search this Thread