We've managed to attend the July 14th fireworks at the Eiffel Tower the last four years in a row. In my opinion, no fireworks show can quite match this unique and incredibly creative spectacle.
For the first time this year, they had a fence around the entire Champs de Mars,with only a few security entrances. A sad reminder of the state of the world. I still think the Champs de Mars is the best location to watch from, since the show is intended to be seen from that side. But, it's amazing from all sides. For this year's outing, I chose a bridge over the Seine, to get the reflections in the water. Here's the link:
I hope you'll like them:
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Manchester Christmas Markets 2017
- 2 Where to Eat in Barcelona
- 3 Help with Spain itinerary
- 4 My France Vacation
- 5 More time in Belgium or Germany?
- 6 Greece during Easter week or August
- 7 Must See/Do/Eat in Vienna?
- 8 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 9 Buying RER Ticket CDG-Paris
- 10 Where to stay in Naples?
- 11 Tour Company recommendations for St. Petersburg
- 12 And the winner is ...India? Egypt? no, Italy!
- 13 Driving
- 14 Malaga Christmas lights
- 15 Itinerary for 4 days in Madrid
- 16 10 days in Cologne Munich Switzerland
- 17 Is Bologna ok for a 3 months stsy?
- 18 Car hire from Venice to Croatia and bosnia
- 19 Italy Croatia Bosnia
- 20 Provence and Cote de Azure
- 21 "chunnel" to change it's offical name.
- 22 Andalusia schedule /Cordoba question
- 23 Ronda by bus in early January?
- 24 May Germany, Switzerland, and Iceland
- 25 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris