I will be in Egilsstadir at the beginning of Sept. I found the only one hotel that is open at that time from the Internet, but it is overly expensive (USD 280 per night). I think there are some other guesthouses or farmhouses in Egilsstadir that are more affordable. If you stayed in one, could you please give me the name and/or the contact information?
Are there day tours we can join to visit the cold desert and other points of interest around Egilsstadir? We won't be driving.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 AVIRA @renewal Installation CONTACT ? 1800 6817208 Tec*h supp0rt 24/7
- 2 Traveling by car Munich to Soelden Austria
- 3 August - Croatia, Italy, Malta
- 4 "Occupied" TV series: On location in Oslo
- 5 Rome - Naples - Paestum - Salerno - Ravello Trip Report
- 6 Connecting trains in Chambery
- 7 Is a quick stopover in Bern worth it with 3 kids?
- 8 Barcelona to Malaga
- 9 Recommendations Budget hotel Paris
- 10 Moscow Hotels
- 11 Headed to Madrid in the Spring
- 12 Packing Champagne
- 13 Planning a Trip from DC to Anywhere in Europe (Budget Friendly)
- 14 Manchester hotels
- 15 Visit to France
- 16 Christmas in Granada....food!
- 17 Four Nights in Nice--What should we do?
- 18 Help me pick a destination --- Please!
- 19 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 20 St, Goar or Bacharach
- 21 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 22 Spain.... 2.5 Weeks... Need Help!
- 23 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 24 Help needed for Bergamo to Venice journey
- 25 First time in Spain