I am wondering if anyone has same experience with me.
I tried to book a ticket from edream, but my transaction was failure cuz I didn’t notice that I didn’t have enough money in my bank account. Well…I’ve received an email from edreams said the unsuccessful transaction notice and asked me to contact them via customer service hot line. Unfortunately, that is the only one contact information that I can use from the email. There is no information about the charge of hotline. After trying to contact them, finally I noticed they charge hugely when their customers want to talk to them. I googled the customer service email and sent the email. Luckily, they replied me after 7 days. It was not a nice experience. If anyone has similar experience with me, I’d like to know your stories. You can reply me through this forum or send me an email ([email protected]). Thank you!!
1. No sufficient contact information,
in particular, the alternative contact method and hotline charge information.
2. They don’t reply email shortly.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 AVG 1800:681:7208 installations contact Tec*h supp0rt ak47baba!
- 2 Help me pick a destination --- Please!
- 3 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann 2017
- 4 Wedding In Cambridge England
- 5 Four Nights in Nice--What should we do?
- 6 Which Area in London?
- 7 Barcelona to Malaga
- 8 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 9 Connecting trains in Chambery
- 10 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 11 UK Mid- May drive week Cornwall
- 12 Overnight stop from Berlin to Paris
- 13 Lorie Valley and Beyond
- 14 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 15 Copying a post on Swiss gondolas.
- 16 Headed to Madrid in the Spring
- 17 Anthropology and Archeology for the Turkey Traveler
- 18 Paris November 2017
- 19 London 'Tube-less', Fine dining, Fun excursions plus a GTG
- 20 Ravenna and Mexico City...who knew?
- 21 Christmas day lunch in prague
- 22 Transportation in Brittany
- 23 Where to Visit in Normandy & Brittany
- 24 Trains - website?
- 25 A Merry marvelousmouse, and (likely more than one) cup of good cheer!