In late August we will e travelling in Scotland. We have from Friday morning (check out of Edin hotel) until Sun afternoon (Oban ferry) to work out an itinerary for.
At this stage Im thinking:
Friday: Leave Edinburgh early, drive up coast to Crail / fishing villages / St Andrews and spend some time looking around this area.
Late afternoon: Drive to Stirling, overnight there.
Saturday: Stirling (must sees?)
Sunday: Drive to Oban via Loch Lomond
Is this too rushed? Another option could be to do a day trip to St Andrews while we are in Edinburgh which would give us more options on the way to Oban. Are there any other spots in this area that are must sees? We are into great scenery, photography and history.
Cheers for your help
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 YANDEX 1888:260:2909 password reset contact Tec*h 24/7
- 2 Travel chat and reflections
- 3 Black Friday in Britain? Why?
- 4 Hiking - Suggest a location
- 5 Best Gift For Valentines To a Boyfriend
- 6 The World's Greatest Churches
- 7 First Time To Europe Itinerary. Thoughts? Suggestions? Please
- 8 September in Venice, Croatia, and Slovenia
- 9 Advise Needed
- 10 naturalfitnesspoint.com/hair-bloom/
- 11 South of France
- 12 Devon and Dorset: Where to Base?
- 13 6 days in Slovenia and Croatia in January
- 14 And the winner is ...India? Egypt? no, Italy!
- 15 Copenhagen, Stockholm & Bergen April 2018
- 16 Amsterdam at End of Year - Tickets for Museums
- 17 10 days in europe
- 18 Itinerary for 4 days in Madrid
- 19 Slovenia and Croatia in January (Solo)
- 20 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 21 land vs river cruise
- 22 Festival du Citron (Lemon Festival), Menton
- 23 Help with suggestions for Portugal 2 week trip
- 24 19 days Ireland by car - please advise
- 25 Scotland ideas