Will be spending one week in Edinburgh in September. Looking for 1-2 day trips. Anyone have any suggestions or preferences? I looked into the Hairy Coo and looks fun. Can be anywhere to see anything. Already rented an apartment in Edinburgh for that week. And should we book in advance or just as easy to book once we get there? Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 2 paris to london- day trip
- 3 10 days in Portugal
- 4 My France Vacation
- 5 11-12 nights in Portugal
- 6 Malaga Christmas lights
- 7 Germany, Switzerland and Paris with teens
- 8 GTG Paris December 2017
- 9 Italy Croatia Bosnia
- 10 May Germany, Switzerland, and Iceland
- 11 Is Bologna ok for a 3 months stsy?
- 12 Festival du Citron (Lemon Festival), Menton
- 13 Driving
- 14 Paris November 2017
- 15 Must See/Do/Eat in Vienna?
- 16 Tour Company recommendations for St. Petersburg
- 17 Italy with kids - off the beaten bath
- 18 First - but not last - trip to Greece
- 19 London vacation rental agency
- 20 Anthropology and Archeology for the Turkey Traveler
- 21 Greece during Easter week or August
- 22 Advance tickets for Sagrada and Park Guell
- 23 And the winner is ...India? Egypt? no, Italy!
- 24 Buying RER Ticket CDG-Paris
- 25 2 nights between Munich and Slovenia