We are a family of 4 adults and 2 children visiting Edinburgh in May 1st week. Needed some help with accommodation options. We want to stay in an apartment.
Please suggest some good options for catering apartments. Also, do we need to stick to apartments in and around Royal Mile OR should we look at options further away?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris Apartment
- 2 Ireland, public trans and my bicycle.
- 3 Where to Visit in Normandy & Brittany
- 4 Visit to France
- 5 two days in Nice
- 6 Milan airport--which one
- 7 New fast track
- 8 First time in Spain
- 9 Packing Champagne
- 10 St, Goar or Bacharach
- 11 Three nights in the Italian Riviera: hiking in Camogli with day trips
- 12 Can only visit one (maybe two) cities. Which one?
- 13 Itinerary Help, Please!!!
- 14 Once upon a time in Italy
- 15 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 16 Private Driver in Malaga Spain
- 17 Christmas in Granada....food!
- 18 1st time to Europe
- 19 london or amsterdam
- 20 Arthritis treatment (Lisbon)
- 21 1 night in Algarve in January?
- 22 September in Venice, Croatia, and Slovenia
- 23 14 days in Portugal with teens and Grandma
- 24 1 month destination for young family
- 25 Overwhelmed with planning! Need help from Italy experts.