Reload this Page >

Eden or Owl Hotel - Amsterdam

Search

Search this Thread

Old Feb 12th, 2000, 07:56 AM
blemke

Hi, <BR>Has anyone stayed at the Eden or Owl Hotel <BR>in Amsterdam? We are going there in end of <BR>May and would advise of which one to stay <BR>...thanks

Old Feb 12th, 2000, 05:05 PM
KK

The Ambassade on Herrengtacht is spread over 5 15th century built houses on a quiet canal two blocks from Dam Square. <BR>About a hundred dollars and an absolute gem of a place. Prepare to be impressed!

Old Feb 12th, 2000, 06:07 PM
April

Just when I was wondering where you'd gone "topoftheworld"... <BR> <BR>Thanks for the recommendation. I was looking for a place similar to the Pulitzer but less expensive for whenever I get back that way. Actually in the pictures shown on the internet it looks more elegant than the Pulitzer. <BR>

Old Feb 14th, 2000, 03:32 AM
frank

Stayed at the "Owl",small modern hotel in quiet area near museums/Vondelpark, rooms small.OK,bland. <BR> For hotels nearer centre try the Eureka or the Doelen <BR>

Old Feb 14th, 2000, 05:53 AM
lee

<BR>I have stayed at the Eden and was very happy there. It was clean and comfortable and in a good location. <BR>Lee

Old Feb 14th, 2000, 01:16 PM
blemke

Your answer is exactly what I was looking ...thanks