Economy Airlines in Europe

Oct 9th, 2001, 11:41 AM
Bob Brown

Economy Airlines in Europe

I am trying to make a list of economy airlines in Europe to prepare for my next trip to Europe.
I have looked at the web sites for Virgin, Buzz and Easy Jet.
I seem to recall a couple of others but I cannot find them on my list of bookmarks.
Any help and/or suggestions you might have will be doubly appreciated.

Oct 9th, 2001, 12:32 PM
ruth

Ryan Air seems to have some very cheap deals at the moment.

Oct 9th, 2001, 01:02 PM
xxxx

Try europebyair.com--they offer $99 flight passes to various route points. They show a route map on the website.

Oct 9th, 2001, 01:38 PM
Edmond O`Flaherty

Ryanair is the biggest of the low cost airlines and its stock market value recently passed out British Airways.You can find details of its flights ,car rentals and hotels on www.ryanair.com.Some of its flights are really very good value-as little as $30.

Oct 9th, 2001, 06:21 PM
Bob Brown

Thanks to all who responded. I double posted my request inadvertently. So thanks again to all who have responded so far, and to those of you who respond later.

Oct 10th, 2001, 12:13 AM
Myriam

Today I saw a big ad in the paper from Ryanair: every seat at 490 BF (= abt. 11US$) from Brussels (Charleroi) one-way to London, Carcassone, Pisa, Venice. Incredible!
Look at www.ryanair.com

Oct 10th, 2001, 12:30 AM
Robin

A few more -

www.go-fly.com - flies from London Stansted to many places in W. and Central Europe, also has several flights between other destinations in the UK & Ireland.

www.iberia.com - flights within Spain and from Madrid and Barcelona to various European capitals.

www.air-europa.com - also Spanish-based and flies within Europe (& to a few S. American destinations & NYC) - see "offers" section for cheap flights.