Reload this Page >

Eating places around Gare du Nord

Search

Search this Thread

Old Jan 24th, 2003, 07:08 PM
Shaun

Any good eating places around this area. Someone told me of a great seafood place. Any suggestions?

Old Jan 24th, 2003, 07:22 PM
lynlor

Terminus Nord is acceptable. I met a nice friendly french person there that still corresponds with me.<BR><BR>The restaurant Terminus Nord has no connection to the Hotel Terminus Nord even though they are next to <BR>each other.<BR><BR>We also met two Belgium men that came over to Paris just to eat at this restaurant so I guess they thought it was good.<BR><BR>The atmosphere reminds me of a very busy San Francisco restaurant.

Old Jan 24th, 2003, 08:45 PM
Ben Haines

Three weeks ago I used the Restaurant Roma daily. It is on the Place de Roubaix. It has quite a range beyond spaghetti and pasta. The only problem is that their dishes are too big: do not order a complete meal, but just a single dish.<BR><BR>Ben Haines, London<BR><BR><BR>

Old Jan 25th, 2003, 01:57 AM
Ben Haines

Three weeks ago I used the Restaurant Roma daily. It is on the Place de Roubaix. It has quite a range beyond spaghetti and pasta. The only problem is that their dishes are too big: do not order a complete meal, but just a single dish.<BR><BR>Ben Haines, London<BR><BR><BR>

Old Jan 25th, 2003, 03:35 AM
Gretchen

There are several moules frites restaurants across the street from the Gare du Nord that are very reasonable and very good.