Go Back  Fodor's Travel Talk Forums > Destinations > Europe
Reload this Page > Easy Jet...what do you think? Paris to Nice to Amsterdam

Easy Jet...what do you think? Paris to Nice to Amsterdam

Aug 28th, 2003, 09:15 PM
Original Poster

Easy Jet...what do you think? Paris to Nice to Amsterdam

I am thinking of flying Easy Jet from Paris to Nice. Then from Nice I need to get back to Brussels where I fly home from. So I have to fly Easy Jet from Nice to Amsterdam and the take the train to Brussels..
Will this work easily without too much hassle? If you know about Easy Jet please reply ....
Aug 28th, 2003, 10:37 PM

I've taken them a bunch of times, and they are usually fine..but once or twice I've had an hour or more delay. So don't do it if you have tight connections--easyJet flights (like any other airlines) can be delayed, but they will not refund the money or help you in any way if you miss a connection to another flight. So leave at least a half day for any connections you may want to make.

That's why they are so cheap--they are good at getting you from A to B, but not so good for A to B to C.
Aug 29th, 2003, 12:42 AM

zucha,

EasyJet is fine, but for Nice to Brussels you should fly Virgin Express straight to Brussels - EasyJet makes no sense!

www.virginexpress.com

Another low-cost airline serving the Paris-Nice route is Aeris.

www.aeris.fr
(only in french)

Hope this helps,
Andre
Aug 29th, 2003, 02:30 AM

I just returned this week from France and did a Paris (CDG) to Nice on the outward journey.
The flight was fine. There was no delay. But on the return from Marseille to Orly there was a significant delay and we missed being able to take the Air France bus over to CDG for our return. We had to get a taxi. I didn't want to do the Metro as it was very late at night.

My advice would be to allow extra time, especially on the return journey. We had to fly out of CDG on Wednesday, so we returned to Paris late Tuesday night. I don't know what their policy is if they cancel a flight. Would they put you on the very next flight? What if it was full?

I have no commplaints about the flight at all. But as allovereurope says, they are not responsible if we would have missed our US Airways flight. Any airline can have delays.
Aug 29th, 2003, 03:10 AM
ira

Hi

This might be helpful.

www.europebyair.com has $99 pass that will take you from Noce to Brussels.

Search this Thread