My friend and I are planning a trip to Eastern Europe (approximatively). We are two students backpacker using mostly couch surfing during our visit.
Here are our destinations:
- Mont Triglav
Yes, of course, all this cities are VERY touristic, but we want to avoid tourist traps, if possible. Seeking to travel in places of rich artistic, musical, literary heritage and meet people sharing the same values.
We are traveling during a period of 21 days, so only 3-4 nights by city. We would maybe remove one of the cities to spend some more time in each places. It's a very difficult choice for us because it's our first travel to these area... This is why we need your help
So... If you had to remove a city, which would you choose?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 2 Wedding In Cambridge England
- 3 Paris November 2017
- 4 Christmas day lunch in prague
- 5 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 6 Connecting trains in Chambery
- 7 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann 2017
- 8 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 9 Four Nights in Nice--What should we do?
- 10 London 'Tube-less', Fine dining, Fun excursions plus a GTG
- 11 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 12 Christmas in Granada....food!
- 13 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 14 beware of robbed in Milan
- 15 Lost property at Fiumicino airport Rome
- 16 Where to stay for Mont Saint-Michel
- 17 Help me pick a destination --- Please!
- 18 GTG Paris December 2017
- 19 Barcelona to Malaga
- 20 Which Area in London?
- 21 UK Mid- May drive week Cornwall
- 22 Overnight stop from Berlin to Paris
- 23 Lorie Valley and Beyond
- 24 Copying a post on Swiss gondolas.
- 25 Headed to Madrid in the Spring