Our group is extrememly flexible,a nd we have identified northern Spain, Cote d'Azur and northern Italy as places we'd like to see. It's not a first trip for any of us, and everyone will get to see at least one new destination.
First, gut reactions? We are thinking late May of next year. Mainly wondering if these are fairly easy waypoints to tie together. Many thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Buying RER Ticket CDG-Paris
- 2 Iceland driving in March
- 3 Malaga Christmas lights
- 4 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 5 Where to Eat in Barcelona
- 6 Festival du Citron (Lemon Festival), Menton
- 7 Is Bologna ok for a 3 months stsy?
- 8 Advance tickets for Sagrada and Park Guell
- 9 10 days in Cologne Munich Switzerland
- 10 And the winner is ...India? Egypt? no, Italy!
- 11 First - but not last - trip to Greece
- 12 Must See/Do/Eat in Vienna?
- 13 My France Vacation
- 14 Is it hard to find a job in Nikolaev, Ukraine?
- 15 Tour Company recommendations for St. Petersburg
- 16 London vacation rental agency
- 17 Greece during Easter week or August
- 18 Northern Spain road trip
- 19 Manchester Christmas Markets 2017
- 20 Help with Spain itinerary
- 21 More time in Belgium or Germany?
- 22 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 23 Where to stay in Naples?
- 24 Driving
- 25 Itinerary for 4 days in Madrid
Early-stage planning: northern Spain, cote d'Azur, northern Italy