I'm staying 10 nights in London, use the train and spend 2 nights in York, take the train and stay 4 nights in Edinburgh, and fly over for 7 nights in Ireland.
Other than York, where would be good stopover between London and Edinburgh. We love scenery and countryside.
In Ireland, I don't particularly want to drive but I would like to see the countryside. Is there some tour I can take just in Ireland. If I do drive, would it be a leisurely drive or hectic one? I'll be there last week of May; would the traffic be horrendous?
I have so many questions. Hope I can get some advice/help. Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Moscow Hotels
- 2 Four Nights in Nice--What should we do?
- 3 Getting around Lisbon
- 4 Lisbon stay - Olissippo Lapa Palace vs NH Collection Lisboa Liberdade
- 5 Greece -- Alternative to Athens
- 6 Overwhelmed with planning! Need help from Italy experts.
- 7 1st Birthday Party in Italy questions
- 8 London: Stunning New American Embassy
- 9 Rome Hotel
- 10 Trains - website?
- 11 First time italy, 12 nights. What to do
- 12 Winter ... UK Finland Sweden. (Live...ish)
- 13 Drive from Paris to Mont St Michael
- 14 Easter Week in Italy
- 15 Spain.... 2.5 Weeks... Need Help!
- 16 Paris November 2017
- 17 X-mas Eve dinner in Rome
- 18 Spain in 2018
- 19 Can only visit one (maybe two) cities. Which one?
- 20 Planning a Trip from DC to Anywhere in Europe (Budget Friendly)
- 21 Italy: Hotels on the Amalfi Coast; Orvieto; Perugia; Florence; and Siena
- 22 Christmas week in Ireland
- 23 Is the scenery in South Italy worth the trip by train
- 24 Which Aran Island??
- 25 August - Croatia, Italy, Malta
Early planning stage for London, Edinburgh, and Dublin for 23 days