I am planning a vacation to Spain to visit family in early August. I have about 12 days to travel in Europe. I am flying in from India and was trying to decide if I could visit another country as well, for a day or two. Not able to make up my mind between going to Greece or Paris. Any ideas?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 First Time To Europe Itinerary. Thoughts? Suggestions? Please
- 2 Help Getting from Faro to Lisbon
- 3 Iceland tours from Keflavik
- 4 Scotland ideas
- 5 Hiking - Suggest a location
- 6 Festival du Citron (Lemon Festival), Menton
- 7 land vs river cruise
- 8 September in Venice, Croatia, and Slovenia
- 9 Itinerary for 4 days in Madrid
- 10 The World's Greatest Churches
- 11 Devon and Dorset: Where to Base?
- 12 Tips for first trip to UK
- 13 Black Friday in Britain? Why?
- 14 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 15 Where to buy Saffron?
- 16 Malaga Christmas lights
- 17 Help with suggestions for Portugal 2 week trip
- 18 Portugal
- 19 Paris November 2017
- 20 Anyone ever used a resort for a day in Santorini??
- 21 What To Do in Athens on a Sunday
- 22 London flat feedback wanted - yes, I'm going slightly crazy!
- 23 paris to london- day trip
- 24 Planning a Poland itinerary
- 25 "chunnel" to change it's offical name.