Reload this Page >

E-mail address for Travel Inn County Hall, London

Search

Search this Thread

Old Aug 24th, 1999, 06:56 PM
Peggy

Sorry for people to have to repeat themselves, but I really need the e-mail address. We will be there only for the weekend on 22-24 Oct. A weekend layover after traveling in Italy 3 wks, Turkey (?) for one week and Israel for 12 days. We are suppose to go to Bodrum and Istanbul, but may skip Istanbul. We wouldn't be there until 2 Oct.

Old Aug 24th, 1999, 07:31 PM
Gayle

Peggy, <BR> <BR>I booked at the Travel Inn County Hall and they sent me a brochure. I find no e-mail address, just the web site &lt;www.travelinn.co.uk&gt; and you can't book through it. You have to send a fax. I tried calling and got a recording. They aren't "user friendly" but the price was right. Good

Old Aug 25th, 1999, 01:41 AM
lisa

Peggy <BR>I looked up the above posted web site and telephoned the phone number given. I had no problems booking (which I did only a couple of days ago) and i'm calling from the other side of the world (Australia) so you shouldn't have any problem. <BR>Lisa

Old Aug 25th, 1999, 09:26 AM
Peg

Thank you both for the information. <BR> <BR>Peggy

Old Aug 30th, 1999, 03:09 PM
jim

here's the travel inn's phone number: <BR>011-44-1-71-902-1600. fax is 011-44-1-02-1619. belvedere road. also, do a search with "travel inn" and you'll find a lot of info here in the forums. i did. there's also a washington post article that someone copied to the forum.