Go Back  Fodor's Travel Talk Forums > Destinations > Europe
Reload this Page >

E-mail address for hotel Delle Nazioni in Rome?

Search

Search this Thread

Old Mar 6th, 2002, 06:40 AM
kelly

First, let me thank everyone for the valuable planning advice for our first trip to Italy this spring! I've been able to find out most everything from searching this forum, but I have been unable to find a website or e-mail address for the Delle Nazioni in Rome. None of the hotel finder sites give it to you because they need you to book through them. I am already booked there however, and would like to ask them a question. If anyone has the address (or has anything to say about this hotel), I would much appreciate it. <BR><BR>Thanks!<BR>

Old Mar 6th, 2002, 07:01 AM
Steve James

Hello Kelly,<BR><BR>e-mail:<BR>[email protected]<BR><BR>FAX +39 066782400<BR><BR>Hope this helps ...<BR><BR>Steve

Old Mar 6th, 2002, 07:19 PM
Hally

The e-mail address is www.nazionaleroma.it<BR>I am considering staying at this hotel and would like feedback from anyone that has stayed there.

Old Mar 15th, 2002, 05:25 AM
kelly

Thanks Steve! I will try this address -I just wasn't sure about using the venere one because I didn't book through them, but hopefully my e-mail will get through.<BR><BR>Hally - We are talking about different hotels. I am booked at the Delle Nazioni and you are at the Nazionale on Piazza Motecitorio. I haven't been there but I do know that the Piazza Montecitorio is supposed to be a nice location and it is one of the few piazzas that is closed off to street traffic so it should be quieter too - a luxury in Rome!<BR><BR>Have a great time!

Old Mar 15th, 2002, 05:59 AM
kelly

I found a direct e-mail address for the Delle Nazioni in rome (though I haven't tried it out yet). It is [email protected].

Old Mar 15th, 2002, 06:10 AM
Amy

<BR>Hi Kelly,<BR>I stayed at the Hotel Pierre in Florence last fall. It is part of the Remar Hotels Group (www.remarhotels.com)<BR>When I was in Rome I was staying at a hotel I didn't care for and was going to move to the Delle Nazioni. I visited the hotel and it looked very nice and it is right by the Trevi Fountain. I ended up going back to Florence for the remainder of my vacation instead of staying Rome though. Although I have not stayed there, since it is run by the same people as the Hotel Pierre, I am sure it will be wonderful! I absolutely loved the Hotel Pierre in Florence! And when I am in Rome again, I will most likely stay at the Delle Nazioni. <BR><BR>Enjoy Italy! It's wonderful!!!! I leave for Italy myself on March 30!! (Am going to Amalfi Coast this time!)

Old Mar 25th, 2002, 11:33 AM
kelly

Amy - thanks so much for the info. Good to know that the chain sounds reputable. Have a great time on you trip!