In researching my oncoming trip to Croatia, I've come to a blank for Dubrovnik hotel accommodation. Have been checking the various websites and seem to be able to find either expensive hotels or private apartments with very mixed reviews.This forum has come up trumps for me before. I'm needing just two nights in mid September. Happy with clean backpacker style or modest friendly clean hotel, in Dubrovnik not outlying areas and islands. Any inspiration welcome.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 http://supplementdigestdog.com/androforce-x10/
- 2 two days in Nice
- 3 Lorie Valley and Beyond
- 4 Milan airport--which one
- 5 Visit to France
- 6 Where to Visit in Normandy & Brittany
- 7 St, Goar or Bacharach
- 8 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 9 How to go up Schafberg Mountain when railway is closed
- 10 Barcelona to Malaga
- 11 Ireland, public trans and my bicycle.
- 12 First time in Spain
- 13 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 14 Paris Apartment
- 15 New fast track
- 16 Packing Champagne
- 17 Three nights in the Italian Riviera: hiking in Camogli with day trips
- 18 Can only visit one (maybe two) cities. Which one?
- 19 Itinerary Help, Please!!!
- 20 Once upon a time in Italy
- 21 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 22 Private Driver in Malaga Spain
- 23 Christmas in Granada....food!
- 24 1st time to Europe
- 25 london or amsterdam