I'll be using Dublin as a "home base" during a visit this summer, and would like to take some day trips to places such as Cliffs of Moher, maybe Kilkenny/Wicklow, etc. Does anyone have any recommendations of companies who provide day tours?
If so, do you suggest I buy tickets when I arrive or in advance?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 May Germany, Switzerland, and Iceland
- 2 10 days in Portugal
- 3 Italy Croatia Bosnia
- 4 Driving
- 5 Paris November 2017
- 6 Must See/Do/Eat in Vienna?
- 7 Festival du Citron (Lemon Festival), Menton
- 8 Tour Company recommendations for St. Petersburg
- 9 Italy with kids - off the beaten bath
- 10 First - but not last - trip to Greece
- 11 My France Vacation
- 12 London vacation rental agency
- 13 Anthropology and Archeology for the Turkey Traveler
- 14 Greece during Easter week or August
- 15 Advance tickets for Sagrada and Park Guell
- 16 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 17 And the winner is ...India? Egypt? no, Italy!
- 18 Buying RER Ticket CDG-Paris
- 19 2 nights between Munich and Slovenia
- 20 Is Bologna ok for a 3 months stsy?
- 21 How best to see the Douro Valley?
- 22 Where to Eat in Barcelona
- 23 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 24 More time in Belgium or Germany?
- 25 10 days in Cologne Munich Switzerland