I am back to trip planning and I know there will be some good suggestions. Here is my dilemma. I want to travel to either Dublin or Amsterdam for appox 8-10 days in August. I am not sure which city I would be better off in to do day trips from. Has anyone been solo with no car in either of these cities?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 शिकार BROTHER PRINTER 1800:681 :7208 CONTACT BROTHER Techh care S/P
- 2 Sleep at Heathrow
- 3 Help with Country House Hotel Christmas 2018
- 4 Overwhelmed with planning! Need help from Italy experts.
- 5 Netherlands, Brussels and possibly Luxembourg
- 6 15 days honeymoon trip to Europe in February end and March
- 7 Cotswold - great food & ambience for lunch!
- 8 Overnight stop from Berlin to Paris
- 9 2 week May trip with kids
- 10 8 day flexi Swiss pass
- 11 hotel reservations in Switzerland in June?
- 12 Restaurant suggestion Bamberg
- 13 Rail vs. Plane
- 14 Winter ... UK Finland Sweden. (Live...ish)
- 15 London: Stunning New American Embassy
- 16 Paris November 2017
- 17 Self Drive UK tour
- 18 Where to See Flamenco
- 19 First time in Spain - family of 2 adults & one child(10 yr old)
- 20 Greece -- Alternative to Athens
- 21 Two week Europe itenirary help
- 22 First Time To Europe Itinerary. Thoughts? Suggestions? Please
- 23 Airport Transfer
- 24 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 25 5 nights in Spain, need help!