I have a chance to go to either Dublin or Edinburgh for a week in April. I've already been to Edinburgh and absolutely loved it. I am inclined to go to Dublin to see a place I haven't seen before (I love cities). I have read a bit on the city and browsed the forums and it seems that most people are at one extreme or the other, they either love it or hate it.
I am interested in literary and cultural connections, architecture, food, and music. I love walking around and exploring cities on foot if possible, one of the reasons I loved Edinburgh.
I would love to hear your opinion/experience re Dublin.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 AVAST $ renewal Contact $ 1800~681 7208 $ AVAST Tec*h care 24*7
- 2 Highway Death Rates in Europe Now Fewer than in U.S...
- 3 Best Greek Island
- 4 5 days in Andalusia
- 5 Malaga Christmas lights
- 6 May Germany, Switzerland, and Iceland
- 7 Champs E.....no market ‘this year? How will it look?
- 8 crete or santorini in Oct.
- 9 Noxor Platinum Edition
- 10 Sifnos and...Paros? Last minute help
- 11 "chunnel" to change it's offical name.
- 12 Greek Islands, female solo traveller.
- 13 Driving
- 14 Need help with Mykonos vs. Naxos/Paros
- 15 Ferry vs. plane Athens to Santorini
- 16 Manchester Christmas Markets 2017
- 17 Change of resident
- 18 How best to see the Douro Valley?
- 19 Sixt Car Rental? Good/Bad? Any reviews/experiences?
- 20 The World's Greatest Churches
- 21 Italy with kids - off the beaten bath
- 22 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 23 Problem with Trip Advisor
- 24 Bilbao, Basque Country, declared Best European City 2018
- 25 London flat feedback wanted - yes, I'm going slightly crazy!