My fiancé and I will be in Dublin October 13 leaving the 18. This is our first time going to Ireland ! We will not have a car and are going to use the bus / train to get around and are spending all five nights in Dublin. We would love some advice on things to do in Dublin as well as nearby cities to visit and good authentic places to eat ! We love seeing old heritage, architecture, beautiful sites, good food and drinks! , and going off the beaten path. We also love the night life since we are both 23 .
we already have an idea of things we want to do but are looking for more suggestions !
- St. Patrick's church, Christ church cathedral, St. Stephens green, Malahide castle, Dublina, Guinness storehouse and the Jameson distillery, kilmainham gaol, Glendalough and Kilkenny.
Any advice is much appreciated !
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 शिकार XEROX PRINTER 1800:681 :7208 CONTACT XEROX Techh care S/P
- 2 Help with Country House Hotel Christmas 2018
- 3 Overnight stop from Berlin to Paris
- 4 Sleep at Heathrow
- 5 Overwhelmed with planning! Need help from Italy experts.
- 6 Netherlands, Brussels and possibly Luxembourg
- 7 15 days honeymoon trip to Europe in February end and March
- 8 Cotswold - great food & ambience for lunch!
- 9 2 week May trip with kids
- 10 8 day flexi Swiss pass
- 11 hotel reservations in Switzerland in June?
- 12 Restaurant suggestion Bamberg
- 13 Rail vs. Plane
- 14 Winter ... UK Finland Sweden. (Live...ish)
- 15 London: Stunning New American Embassy
- 16 Paris November 2017
- 17 Self Drive UK tour
- 18 Where to See Flamenco
- 19 First time in Spain - family of 2 adults & one child(10 yr old)
- 20 Greece -- Alternative to Athens
- 21 Two week Europe itenirary help
- 22 First Time To Europe Itinerary. Thoughts? Suggestions? Please
- 23 Airport Transfer
- 24 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 25 5 nights in Spain, need help!