My fiancé and I will be in Dublin October 13 leaving the 18. This is our first time going to Ireland ! We will not have a car and are going to use the bus / train to get around and are spending all five nights in Dublin. We would love some advice on things to do in Dublin as well as nearby cities to visit and good authentic places to eat ! We love seeing old heritage, architecture, beautiful sites, good food and drinks! , and going off the beaten path. We also love the night life since we are both 23 .
we already have an idea of things we want to do but are looking for more suggestions !
- St. Patrick's church, Christ church cathedral, St. Stephens green, Malahide castle, Dublina, Guinness storehouse and the Jameson distillery, kilmainham gaol, Glendalough and Kilkenny.
Any advice is much appreciated !
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 YAHOO:-#1/855:570:1233 password recovery CONTACT MAIL Tec*h care 24/7
- 2 land vs river cruise
- 3 Germany, Switzerland and Paris with teens
- 4 Buying RER Ticket CDG-Paris
- 5 "chunnel" to change it's offical name.
- 6 Italy Croatia Bosnia
- 7 Malaga Christmas lights
- 8 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 9 London flat feedback wanted - yes, I'm going slightly crazy!
- 10 Trans Siberian Train
- 11 Tips for first trip to UK
- 12 Scotland ideas
- 13 Devon and Dorset: Where to Base?
- 14 London vacation rental agency
- 15 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 16 And the winner is ...India? Egypt? no, Italy!
- 17 South of France
- 18 Czech Republic & Germany in Eleven Days
- 19 Traveling to Ukraine with a travel guide
- 20 My France Vacation
- 21 Slovenia and Croatia in January (Solo)
- 22 Must See/Do/Eat in Vienna?
- 23 The 2017-18 Ashes thread - up now on the Aussie forum.
- 24 Itinerary for 4 days in Madrid
- 25 Rome, Tuscany & Umbria