I'm hoping some of you can help with any advice you are willing to give.
I'm driving my family of 4 from Paris to Lourdes and then to Fatima.
Then down to Gibraltor and up the coast to Monaco where we will turn in to Gengenbach Germany and back to where we started in Scotland. The main points are Lourdes and Fatima, but would like to know of any places that are a must to see along the way. I realize that everything is a must see, but one only has so much time and money.
The main consideration here is that one of my children is in a wheelchair. Therefore there can't be and stops for climbing or caves, etc. Unfortunately even beaches aren't really high on the priority list. I realize that it won't be a piece of cake with a wheelchair, but still want to see what we can.
Anybody care to give this one a crack.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Barcelona to Malaga
- 2 Salerno as a base to visit Amalfi Coast
- 3 Is a quick stopover in Bern worth it with 3 kids?
- 4 Has Berlin Banned Vacation Rentals?
- 5 Spain.... 2.5 Weeks... Need Help!
- 6 Traveling by car Munich to Soelden Austria
- 7 August - Croatia, Italy, Malta
- 8 "Occupied" TV series: On location in Oslo
- 9 Rome - Naples - Paestum - Salerno - Ravello Trip Report
- 10 Connecting trains in Chambery
- 11 Recommendations Budget hotel Paris
- 12 Moscow Hotels
- 13 Headed to Madrid in the Spring
- 14 Packing Champagne
- 15 Planning a Trip from DC to Anywhere in Europe (Budget Friendly)
- 16 Manchester hotels
- 17 Visit to France
- 18 Christmas in Granada....food!
- 19 Four Nights in Nice--What should we do?
- 20 Help me pick a destination --- Please!
- 21 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 22 St, Goar or Bacharach
- 23 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 24 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 25 Help needed for Bergamo to Venice journey