Im after some advice regarding driving through Veinna.
In August i will be in Vienna from the 1-3 and then we are planning to hire a rental car on the 4th and spend the 4th, 5th and 6th, driving from Vienna to Hallstatt and around the Salzkammergut region. We are returning our rental car on the 6th and then heading to Bled in Slovenia.
Are there any nice routes or places along the way to Salzkammergut region anyone could suggest? And would if be better in anyones opinion to drive towards Salzburg and then train to Bled or head toward Villach and then train across into Bled?
Any advice would be much appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 ICLOUD 1888:260:2909 password reset contact Tec*h 24/7
- 2 And the winner is ...India? Egypt? no, Italy!
- 3 Copenhagen, Stockholm & Bergen April 2018
- 4 Amsterdam at End of Year - Tickets for Museums
- 5 Advise Needed
- 6 10 days in europe
- 7 Devon and Dorset: Where to Base?
- 8 First Time To Europe Itinerary. Thoughts? Suggestions? Please
- 9 Black Friday in Britain? Why?
- 10 Itinerary for 4 days in Madrid
- 11 Slovenia and Croatia in January (Solo)
- 12 6 days in Slovenia and Croatia in January
- 13 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 14 land vs river cruise
- 15 Hiking - Suggest a location
- 16 Festival du Citron (Lemon Festival), Menton
- 17 Help with suggestions for Portugal 2 week trip
- 18 19 days Ireland by car - please advise
- 19 Scotland ideas
- 20 Tips for first trip to UK
- 21 Help Getting from Faro to Lisbon
- 22 Iceland tours from Keflavik
- 23 September in Venice, Croatia, and Slovenia
- 24 The World's Greatest Churches
- 25 Malaga Christmas lights