I am in the process of renting a car for our trip to Germany. We are starting out in Munich, driving south to the Garmisch - Partenkirchen, Zugspitze and making our way to Salzburg and then to Berlin. My question is the Auto Sticker. I have heard rental companies offer vehicles with a sticker. If not, where does one purchase the pass? Is it before or after border crossing? Is it purchased for a cetain number of days? I have heard of the steep fine for not displaying the sticker.
Thank you for your assistance,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Epson Printer I8OO:68I:72O8 Installation Contact Epson Tec*H By dj
- 2 "chunnel" to change it's offical name.
- 3 Buying RER Ticket CDG-Paris
- 4 Italy Croatia Bosnia
- 5 land vs river cruise
- 6 Malaga Christmas lights
- 7 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 8 London flat feedback wanted - yes, I'm going slightly crazy!
- 9 Trans Siberian Train
- 10 Tips for first trip to UK
- 11 Scotland ideas
- 12 Devon and Dorset: Where to Base?
- 13 London vacation rental agency
- 14 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 15 And the winner is ...India? Egypt? no, Italy!
- 16 Germany, Switzerland and Paris with teens
- 17 South of France
- 18 Czech Republic & Germany in Eleven Days
- 19 Traveling to Ukraine with a travel guide
- 20 My France Vacation
- 21 Slovenia and Croatia in January (Solo)
- 22 Must See/Do/Eat in Vienna?
- 23 The 2017-18 Ashes thread - up now on the Aussie forum.
- 24 Itinerary for 4 days in Madrid
- 25 Rome, Tuscany & Umbria