There are 4 of us driving from France to San Sebastian at the end of September. We were wondering if you have any good suggestions for a more scenic drive from San Sebastian to Barcelona. We have a few days to do this and thought there would be some pretty spectacular scenery to see rather than fly or train it. We wouldn't mind if we came in north of Barcelona and went to Salvador Dali's museum and stayed a night on the coast. Any suggestions would be most welcome.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spain.... 2.5 Weeks... Need Help!
- 2 A Merry marvelousmouse, and (likely more than one) cup of good cheer!
- 3 London 'Tube-less', Fine dining, Fun excursions plus a GTG
- 4 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 5 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 6 Four Nights in Nice--What should we do?
- 7 Headed to Madrid in the Spring
- 8 Help needed for Bergamo to Venice journey
- 9 Paris November 2017
- 10 1 night in Algarve in January?
- 11 Sorrento to Montepulciano- where to rent car?
- 12 A very important question regarding pronunciation
- 13 Wedding In Cambridge England
- 14 Planning a Trip from DC to Anywhere in Europe (Budget Friendly)
- 15 Connecting trains in Chambery
- 16 Current plan for March trip
- 17 Three nights in the Italian Riviera: hiking in Camogli with day trips
- 18 Spain in 2018
- 19 Rentals in Madrid , Spain-Select
- 20 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 21 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 22 First time in Spain
- 23 Help me pick a destination --- Please!
- 24 Schengen entry/exit stamps in Austria
- 25 Barcelona to Malaga