I wanted ask which route would be more scenic and which might have a more interesting town in which to break my journey. There look to be plenty of small towns on either route.
Actually the A3 is marked as scenic on my map while the route via Agropoli isn't!
I know about Paestum.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 YAHOO @ Password Recovery CONTACT 1:888:260:2909 YAHOO Tec*h 24\7 care
- 2 Scotland ideas
- 3 Devon and Dorset: Where to Base?
- 4 Black Friday in Britain? Why?
- 5 Anyone ever used a resort for a day in Santorini??
- 6 What To Do in Athens on a Sunday
- 7 London flat feedback wanted - yes, I'm going slightly crazy!
- 8 paris to london- day trip
- 9 Help with suggestions for Portugal 2 week trip
- 10 Planning a Poland itinerary
- 11 Tips for first trip to UK
- 12 The World's Greatest Churches
- 13 "chunnel" to change it's offical name.
- 14 U.K. Website & 1-Way Flight Booking Questions
- 15 Portugal
- 16 10 days in Cologne Munich Switzerland
- 17 Germany, Switzerland and Paris with teens
- 18 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 19 Three Island Greek Itinerary
- 20 September in Venice, Croatia, and Slovenia
- 21 Czech Republic & Germany in Eleven Days
- 22 Malaga Christmas lights
- 23 Paris November 2017
- 24 Tour Company recommendations for St. Petersburg
- 25 US dairy vs European Dairy
Driving from Salerno to Materea via Agropoli (SS 18)or via A3