Hi everyone -
I will be in Iceland for 11 days this August. I will be staying the whole time in Reykjavik and taking day trips with different tour companies, but am planning on renting a car for two days. Is it possible to drive from Reykjavik to Vik or Jokulsarlon and back to Reykjavik in the same day. I know this would be a lot of driving but I already have hotel reservations for the whole trip and do not want to change them.
Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 피쉬게임 c p s 33 . c o m
- 2 피쉬바둑이 c p s 33 . c o m
- 3 해외토토 c p s 33 . c o m
- 4 사다리분석 c p s 33 . c o m
- 5 Lisbon stay - Olissippo Lapa Palace vs NH Collection Lisboa Liberdade
- 6 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 7 Lorie Valley and Beyond
- 8 Paris Apartment
- 9 Chinese new year festivities in Paris
- 10 Milan airport--which one
- 11 Which Area in London?
- 12 London 'Tube-less', Fine dining, Fun excursions plus a GTG
- 13 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 14 Visit to France
- 15 Headed to Madrid in the Spring
- 16 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 17 Where to Visit in Normandy & Brittany
- 18 family trip to Germany and more
- 19 Overnight stop from Berlin to Paris
- 20 Trains - website?
- 21 Ham tacos and the toilet isn't sucking mud
- 22 Barcelona to Malaga
- 23 UK Mid- May drive week Cornwall
- 24 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 25 Overwhelmed with planning! Need help from Italy experts.
Hi everyone -