We will be driving from Lake Garda to Siena with our 3 months old baby.
As it is too long of a drive for him, we are looking for places worth stopping on the way.
We will be staying in Florence at a later time, so we would rather stop elsewhere.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 TOSHIBA PRINTER 1800:681:7208 CONTACT TOSHIBA Techh care
- 2 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 3 Three nights in the Italian Riviera: hiking in Camogli with day trips
- 4 St, Goar or Bacharach
- 5 Paris Apartment
- 6 GTG Paris December 2017
- 7 Lorie Valley and Beyond
- 8 London 'Tube-less', Fine dining, Fun excursions plus a GTG
- 9 Ireland, public trans and my bicycle.
- 10 Visit to France
- 11 Barcelona to Malaga
- 12 How to go up Schafberg Mountain when railway is closed
- 13 Trains - website?
- 14 Which Area in London?
- 15 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 16 First time in Spain
- 17 Best Restaurant Birmingham
- 18 family trip to Germany and more
- 19 Can only visit one (maybe two) cities. Which one?
- 20 Overwhelmed with planning! Need help from Italy experts.
- 21 Packing Champagne
- 22 Christmas in Granada....food!
- 23 Milan airport--which one
- 24 two days in Nice
- 25 Where to Visit in Normandy & Brittany