I have searched extensively online, and cannot find ANYTHING on this topic!
Thinking of traveling to Italy end of September. We want to spend about 2 weeks and go from Cinque Terre to Amalfi by car. We are thinking of flying into Milan, spending a day or two there, then catching a train to Cinque Terre, spending about 2 nights over there, and then renting a car and driving to Amalfi We want to take a scenic route ( coastal) and stop in some small villages along the way. I anticipate the drive to take 3-4 days ( leisurely). However, i can't seem to find any recommendations on driving routes, and suggestions for which coastal towns to see. Any suggestions? Also looking for recommendations for travel books with this information.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 TRENDMICRO 1800:681:72O8 Password reset CONTACT TRENDMICRO Tec*h by 24/7
- 2 Driving
- 3 Need help with Mykonos vs. Naxos/Paros
- 4 Ferry vs. plane Athens to Santorini
- 5 Highway Death Rates in Europe Now Fewer than in U.S...
- 6 Manchester Christmas Markets 2017
- 7 Change of resident
- 8 How best to see the Douro Valley?
- 9 Sixt Car Rental? Good/Bad? Any reviews/experiences?
- 10 The World's Greatest Churches
- 11 "chunnel" to change it's offical name.
- 12 Italy with kids - off the beaten bath
- 13 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 14 Problem with Trip Advisor
- 15 Bilbao, Basque Country, declared Best European City 2018
- 16 London flat feedback wanted - yes, I'm going slightly crazy!
- 17 Copenhagen, Stockholm & Bergen April 2018
- 18 Champs E.....no market ‘this year? How will it look?
- 19 Need Car & Driver for Southern Italy
- 20 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 21 Viking Cruise Tours (Barcelona and French Riviera)-- Please Help
- 22 London - Paris - Amsterdam trip planning help
- 23 May Germany, Switzerland, and Iceland
- 24 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 25 10 days trip to Europe in June of 2018