I m new to this forum, and would like to seek your help on captioned.
I come from Hong Kong, China,Asia. Plan a trip Paris-Bacelona-Avignon in mid July,
Will take flight from Paris to Barcelona, then would like to drive from Barcelona to Avignon. Few questions in my mind and would like to seek your advice.
1) is it troublesome in crossing the border? I am Asian with passport that doesn't require additional documentation to get into France or Spain, but I never have driven through two countries. Just want to know if there is any additional preparation for getting to Avignon from Barcelona.
2) as the travel time is summer, would there be serious traffic at the border?
3) From google map, it said the time required for this drive is 4 hours? What's your experience?
4) the route involves quite a few tolled road, what is the total toll cost?
Sorry for long list of question, but am v excited about this trip! Hope u can help me plan the trip effectively!
Tons of thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 안전토토사이트 ≪접속주소 : pwn22.com●가입코드:ctx12▶kakao:ctx2012
- 2 사설토토추천사이트 ▶ 홈피: pwn22.com●가입코드:ctx12▶kakao:ctx2012
- 3 Preliminary planning for Croatia May or June 2017
- 4 Le Marche Research Help
- 5 Where to Eat in Barcelona
- 6 FCO hotel for late arrival?
- 7 Lisbon neighborhoods
- 8 Greece in end October
- 9 First - but not last - trip to Greece
- 10 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 11 [Crete] Trapped in Skouloufia? Please help!
- 12 GTG Paris December 2017
- 13 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 14 London - Paris - Amsterdam trip planning help
- 15 Planning to visit Italy in first 2 weeks of Jan
- 16 Favorite London memories
- 17 10 Days in Austria
- 18 Help/Critique Slovenia Trip
- 19 Adventureseeker returns to Italy! As glorious and detailed as before!
- 20 Anthropology and Archeology for the Turkey Traveler
- 21 Return to Slovenia and Venice plus Trieste
- 22 Norte Dame light show!
- 23 Leaving Paris. Just a little sad.
- 24 Avignon
- 25 Looking for Good Eating in Valencia