We are leaving Paris on on the 1st of July and want to get to Barcelona by the 7th. We are planning on driving so where would you suggest we stop and for how long.
We are travelling with our 2 yr old and 4 yr old hence the crazy
Thanks for your suggestions!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 GARMIN GPS @ I8OO*68I*72O8 installation CONTACT GARMIN GPS Tec*h YES!
- 2 Hiking - Suggest a location
- 3 Devon and Dorset: Where to Base?
- 4 Where to buy Saffron?
- 5 Tips for first trip to UK
- 6 land vs river cruise
- 7 Black Friday in Britain? Why?
- 8 Malaga Christmas lights
- 9 Help with suggestions for Portugal 2 week trip
- 10 Portugal
- 11 Paris November 2017
- 12 Scotland ideas
- 13 Anyone ever used a resort for a day in Santorini??
- 14 What To Do in Athens on a Sunday
- 15 London flat feedback wanted - yes, I'm going slightly crazy!
- 16 paris to london- day trip
- 17 Planning a Poland itinerary
- 18 The World's Greatest Churches
- 19 "chunnel" to change it's offical name.
- 20 U.K. Website & 1-Way Flight Booking Questions
- 21 10 days in Cologne Munich Switzerland
- 22 Germany, Switzerland and Paris with teens
- 23 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 24 Three Island Greek Itinerary
- 25 September in Venice, Croatia, and Slovenia
Drive Paris to Barcelona . . . where to stop and for how long in each place