I've looked through past messages, and while there's lots on driving between other cities, I haven't seen any discussion on driving from Budapest to Ljubljana.
What are the roads like? Problems with the border? I know driving within Slovenia isn't too bad, how about getting there from Budapest?
The 8 hour train ride is a little longer than I'd like (after a number of long train rides to Budapest), so I'm looking for other ways to do the trip. Suggestions?
ps. Any suggestions on places to stay in Slovenia along the Adriatic?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 New Years in France
- 2 Paris November 2017
- 3 Arezzo - how much time?
- 4 Spain or Portugal
- 5 Overnight stop from Berlin to Paris
- 6 5 nights in Spain, need help!
- 7 Can only visit one (maybe two) cities. Which one?
- 8 Winter ... UK Finland Sweden. (Live...ish)
- 9 hotel reservations in Switzerland in June?
- 10 10 Days in May: Switzerland Itinerary Help
- 11 First Time To Europe Itinerary. Thoughts? Suggestions? Please
- 12 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 13 8 day flexi Swiss pass
- 14 Lisbon stay - Olissippo Lapa Palace vs NH Collection Lisboa Liberdade
- 15 9 day trip to France
- 16 Is a quick stopover in Bern worth it with 3 kids?
- 17 2 week May trip with kids
- 18 Help with Country House Hotel Christmas 2018
- 19 Which Aran Island??
- 20 15 days honeymoon trip to Europe in February end and March
- 21 Planning a Trip from DC to Anywhere in Europe (Budget Friendly)
- 22 First time italy, 12 nights. What to do
- 23 Easter Week in Italy
- 24 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 25 Airport Transfer