I am going to ski holiday to St. Anton am Arlberg. I Will come from Villach (or Karawanke) and not sure what to do next:
1) Should I continue to Salsburg and then towards Munchen then exit for Innsburck and so on...
2) Should I exit motorway and go towards Lienz and then Brunico and then enter A22 towards Innsbruck...
I know that 1) is all on motorway but I have to go all around and maybe to find huge block up between Salsburg and Innsbruck (once I experience it), and with 2) I will have little shorter trip (in km) but I am not sure what kind of road is this B100 (or B111->B100 at Silan).
I drive 4x4 so I can handle snow but also whole family is with me so I am not looking for some off road experience. I only once drove thru Austria outside motorway and that was from Karawanke to Hermagor (B111) and it was OK so if rest is like it then it is not problem.
Please help because I am not sure what to do.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 US dairy vs European Dairy
- 2 Can only visit one (maybe two) cities. Which one?
- 3 2 week May trip with kids
- 4 Paris November 2017
- 5 Room in Boppard with a Rhine view
- 6 Arezzo - how much time?
- 7 Is a quick stopover in Bern worth it with 3 kids?
- 8 New Years in France
- 9 Easter Week in Italy
- 10 8 day flexi Swiss pass
- 11 hotel reservations in Switzerland in June?
- 12 5 nights in Spain, need help!
- 13 First time italy, 12 nights. What to do
- 14 10 Days in May: Switzerland Itinerary Help
- 15 Which Aran Island??
- 16 Spain or Portugal
- 17 Overnight stop from Berlin to Paris
- 18 Winter ... UK Finland Sweden. (Live...ish)
- 19 First Time To Europe Itinerary. Thoughts? Suggestions? Please
- 20 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 21 Lisbon stay - Olissippo Lapa Palace vs NH Collection Lisboa Liberdade
- 22 9 day trip to France
- 23 Help with Country House Hotel Christmas 2018
- 24 15 days honeymoon trip to Europe in February end and March
- 25 Planning a Trip from DC to Anywhere in Europe (Budget Friendly)