Hoping a Fodorite (St Cirq?!) can advise on whether we should fly from Toulouse (we are staying in St Vincent de Cosse near Sarlat) to Nice (easy jet) or drive. We need to be in Nice for the next leg of our trip 2 days later.
Sooooo..either we drive to TLS, spend the night and fly out the next day to Nice or we drive and break up the drive (maybe in Sete?). The advantage of driving is that we can make a few stops (as we have 2 days) and perhaps even see Arles.
Is the drive quite scenic? Or should we enjoy Toulouse and spend an extra day in Nice? I should add that we are North American and used to longish car rides but this will be early July so roads are likely to be more crowded I presume.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Connecting trains in Chambery
- 2 Is a quick stopover in Bern worth it with 3 kids?
- 3 Barcelona to Malaga
- 4 Recommendations Budget hotel Paris
- 5 Moscow Hotels
- 6 Headed to Madrid in the Spring
- 7 Packing Champagne
- 8 Planning a Trip from DC to Anywhere in Europe (Budget Friendly)
- 9 August - Croatia, Italy, Malta
- 10 Manchester hotels
- 11 Visit to France
- 12 Traveling by car Munich to Soelden Austria
- 13 Christmas in Granada....food!
- 14 Four Nights in Nice--What should we do?
- 15 Help me pick a destination --- Please!
- 16 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 17 St, Goar or Bacharach
- 18 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 19 Spain.... 2.5 Weeks... Need Help!
- 20 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 21 Help needed for Bergamo to Venice journey
- 22 First time in Spain
- 23 Winter ... UK Finland Sweden. (Live...ish)
- 24 Luggage lockers in Amsterdam
- 25 Sorrento to Montepulciano- where to rent car?