Our Christmas market trip through Baden-Baden, Leipzig, Dresden and Berlin is less than 3 weeks away
For the time in Dresden, we already have reservations at Schmidt's, Villandry and Kurfürstenschänke. Mid-afternoon cake and coffee breaks planned for Coselpalais. One casual Asian dinner at my old favorite RickysQuan. That gives us a couple of nights open. Any suggestions? Do not want vegetarian. Or "heavy" traditional German cuisine. A restaurant specializing in fish would be great. Must have good wine selection, preferably Sachsen wines. In 2011, I ate at Winzerstube zum Rebstock several times but it seems to have gone downhill, so am looking for a replacement. Willing to venture a little outside the heart of the city -- any recs for the Striesen neighborhood?
Also happy to get some good wine bar suggestions, especially if they offer light meals/snacks as well. Again, willing to head outside the Altstadt.
Your suggestions welcome! Besten dank!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 CANON PRINTER 1888 : 279 : O246 installations CONTACT CANON Tec*h care 24/7
- 2 Three Island Greek Itinerary
- 3 Czech Republic & Germany in Eleven Days
- 4 Germany, Switzerland and Paris with teens
- 5 Tour Company recommendations for St. Petersburg
- 6 London flat feedback wanted - yes, I'm going slightly crazy!
- 7 US dairy vs European Dairy
- 8 Devon and Dorset: Where to Base?
- 9 Malaga Christmas lights
- 10 "chunnel" to change it's offical name.
- 11 tinnitus
- 12 Tips for first trip to UK
- 13 September in Venice, Croatia, and Slovenia
- 14 What To Do in Athens on a Sunday
- 15 Buying RER Ticket CDG-Paris
- 16 Must See/Do/Eat in Vienna?
- 17 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 18 London vacation rental agency
- 19 The 2017-18 Ashes thread - up now on the Aussie forum.
- 20 Scotland ideas
- 21 land vs river cruise
- 22 The World's Greatest Churches
- 23 Italy Croatia Bosnia
- 24 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 25 Trans Siberian Train