We are planning a trip to Dresden in August of this year and would love to get some recommendations for restaurants. We're looking for casual places that serve good, local cuisine and are kid-friendly. We are already planning to try Schiller Garten one evening, but still need to finalize places for our 2 other nights, one of which is a Sunday evening. Have looked at previous threads and it seems that Villandry and Winzerstube zum rebstock may fit the bill. Was also interested in any feedback on Augustus Garten, Schmidt's Lila Schloss, and Paulaner. Prefer restaurants that are accessible via foot or public transport to the Hilton Dresden where we will be staying.
Appreciate the help in advance, and will be sure to report back!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 where to buy baby gifts in paris?
- 2 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 3 Recommendations Budget hotel Paris
- 4 Wedding In Cambridge England
- 5 Once upon a time in Italy
- 6 Help me pick a destination --- Please!
- 7 A Merry marvelousmouse, and (likely more than one) cup of good cheer!
- 8 Copying a post on Swiss gondolas.
- 9 Chinese new year festivities in Paris
- 10 beware of robbed in Milan
- 11 GTG Paris December 2017
- 12 Christmas in Granada....food!
- 13 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 14 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 15 Paris November 2017
- 16 Christmas day lunch in prague
- 17 Connecting trains in Chambery
- 18 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann 2017
- 19 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 20 Four Nights in Nice--What should we do?
- 21 London 'Tube-less', Fine dining, Fun excursions plus a GTG
- 22 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 23 Lost property at Fiumicino airport Rome
- 24 Where to stay for Mont Saint-Michel
- 25 Barcelona to Malaga