Have one final question about our upcoming trip to Dresden. We'd like to do a a day trip (ideally 1/2 a day or 2/3 of the day) and not sure what our best option is. Initially planned to go to Saxon Switzerland, but hiking is going to be difficult with our toddler. It does seems like a boat ride from Bad Schandu --> Pirna might be an option. Also looking into Pillinitz, Gorlitz and a few other areas.
Any opinions? We are going as a family (7 of us, ranging in age from 2.5 yrs to 60) - primary concern is exploring/seeing an interesting place together.
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Advance tickets for Sagrada and Park Guell
- 2 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 3 And the winner is ...India? Egypt? no, Italy!
- 4 Buying RER Ticket CDG-Paris
- 5 My France Vacation
- 6 2 nights between Munich and Slovenia
- 7 Is Bologna ok for a 3 months stsy?
- 8 How best to see the Douro Valley?
- 9 Festival du Citron (Lemon Festival), Menton
- 10 Where to Eat in Barcelona
- 11 Must See/Do/Eat in Vienna?
- 12 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 13 More time in Belgium or Germany?
- 14 10 days in Cologne Munich Switzerland
- 15 Iceland driving in March
- 16 Malaga Christmas lights
- 17 First - but not last - trip to Greece
- 18 Tour Company recommendations for St. Petersburg
- 19 London vacation rental agency
- 20 Greece during Easter week or August
- 21 Northern Spain road trip
- 22 Manchester Christmas Markets 2017
- 23 Help with Spain itinerary
- 24 Where to stay in Naples?
- 25 Driving