In May, I'm bringing my husband on a dream trip for his 40th b-day. Five night in London, then a Ryanair flight to Pula in Croatia. We are meeting some friends there and rented a villa for the week.
What comes after is a bit less planned. We are thinking of driving to spend one night in Ljubliana, and a then 3-4 nights in the general Julian Alps region (Bled, etc.).
We are flying back from Venice on the 22nd and want to spend 2 or 3 nights there.
Here are my questions:
Should we drive from Bled to Venice or leave the car in Ljubliana and take the train? I guess there is a rental car drop-off at the train station there?
How would you split 7 nights between Slovenia and Venice?
Thanks for all your input.
Cheers from Montréal!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 HP PRINTER I:8OO:681:72O8 Installation CONTACT tec*h supp0rt by 24/7
- 2 http://nitroshredadvice.com/biogenic-xr/
- 3 The 2017-18 Ashes thread - up now on the Aussie forum.
- 4 Planning a Poland itinerary
- 5 Poland--where else to go
- 6 The World's Greatest Churches
- 7 frequent functioning, then epidermis
- 8 10 days in europe
- 9 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 10 "chunnel" to change it's offical name.
- 11 Itinerary for 4 days in Madrid
- 12 Trans Siberian Train
- 13 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 14 Malaga Christmas lights
- 15 GTG Paris December 2017
- 16 Must See/Do/Eat in Vienna?
- 17 3 weeks driving the Netherlands
- 18 Lisbon neighborhoods
- 19 London - Paris - Amsterdam trip planning help
- 20 Germany, Switzerland and Paris with teens
- 21 Slovenia and Croatia in January (Solo)
- 22 Greece during Easter week or August
- 23 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris
- 24 Tour Company recommendations for St. Petersburg
- 25 Viking Cruise Tours (Barcelona and French Riviera)-- Please Help