This is my first forum post. My wife and I will be in Paris for a week in September on business, then will leave Paris on Saturday morning to spend another week in France. We would like to finish with 4-5 days in Nice (depart the following Sunday), and are debating between 3 days in Sarlat in the Dordogne, or ~2 days in Avignon- or possibly 2-3 days in Dijon/Burgundy- between our stays in Paris and Nice.
While all sound wonderful it seems problematic traveling to Sarlat from Paris (we would probably rent a car near Sarlat, perhaps Brive or Souillac?) and then getting to Nice from Sarlat. Is there any convenient travel to Nice from Sarlat/Brive/Souillac without driving? It seems like a long drive.
Thank you for any suggestions.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 10 days trip to Europe in June of 2018
- 2 Italy Croatia Bosnia
- 3 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 4 Mediterranean princess cruise
- 5 Copenhagen, Stockholm & Bergen April 2018
- 6 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 7 London - Paris - Amsterdam trip planning help
- 8 May Germany, Switzerland, and Iceland
- 9 Highway Death Rates in Europe Now Fewer than in U.S...
- 10 Ronda by bus in early January?
- 11 "chunnel" to change it's offical name.
- 12 Help Getting from Faro to Lisbon
- 13 The World's Greatest Churches
- 14 Car hire from Venice to Croatia and bosnia
- 15 Recommendations for 3 night golf package in the ALgarve
- 16 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 17 Manchester Christmas Markets 2017
- 18 Viking Cruise Tours (Barcelona and French Riviera)-- Please Help
- 19 Shall we Gdansk?
- 20 Tour Company recommendations for St. Petersburg
- 21 Problem with Trip Advisor
- 22 Best Greek Island
- 23 5 days in Andalusia
- 24 Malaga Christmas lights
- 25 Champs E.....no market ‘this year? How will it look?