I am coming to venice in 11th of July! we are 2 adults and one 11 years old boy.
I've read all about Doge's Palace and still a bit confused!
I would like to see the public area and some of the best rooms of palace.
1-What is the main difference between "Hidden treasure tour" and "secret itineraries tour".
2-Which one do you recommend?
I must add that I am not interested in other museums in saint mark's square! and I just want to see the cathedral and go up the san mark's campanile.)
Thank you in advance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 New Years in France
- 2 Lisbon stay - Olissippo Lapa Palace vs NH Collection Lisboa Liberdade
- 3 Order of Amalfi visit in October
- 4 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 5 Again, onboard robbery attempts on trains leaving Milano Centrale station
- 6 Which Aran Island??
- 7 Mifi rentals for Portugal
- 8 Greece -- Alternative to Athens
- 9 First time italy, 12 nights. What to do
- 10 Winter ... UK Finland Sweden. (Live...ish)
- 11 10 Days in May: Switzerland Itinerary Help
- 12 Easter Week in Italy
- 13 X-mas Eve dinner in Rome
- 14 Barcelona tour option help please
- 15 Overwhelmed with planning! Need help from Italy experts.
- 16 UK's Cornrwall Polzeath spring base
- 17 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 18 Where to Visit in Normandy & Brittany
- 19 First Time To Europe Itinerary. Thoughts? Suggestions? Please
- 20 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 21 1st time to Europe
- 22 My trip to Prague
- 23 Connecting trains in Chambery
- 24 Santa Maria Novella products??
- 25 Getting to FCO from Rome