I am from India and I will be visiting London on a business trip coming april.
I will be holding a uk business visa and I wanna travel France (as I was very obsessed with french culture and the eiffel tower).
So I am planning for a two day trip to france, will I be able to travel without french visa?
If no, then will it be easy if I apply it in UK for the same?and how long will it take to process it?
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 ICLOUD $ 1888:260:2909 Password Reset CONTACT ICLOUD Tec*h by 24*7
- 2 Trans Siberian Train
- 3 Itinerary for 4 days in Madrid
- 4 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 5 Malaga Christmas lights
- 6 Real Estate in Andalucia
- 7 GTG Paris December 2017
- 8 10 days in europe
- 9 Must See/Do/Eat in Vienna?
- 10 3 weeks driving the Netherlands
- 11 Lisbon neighborhoods
- 12 London - Paris - Amsterdam trip planning help
- 13 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 14 Germany, Switzerland and Paris with teens
- 15 Slovenia and Croatia in January (Solo)
- 16 Greece during Easter week or August
- 17 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris
- 18 Tour Company recommendations for St. Petersburg
- 19 The World's Greatest Churches
- 20 Viking Cruise Tours (Barcelona and French Riviera)-- Please Help
- 21 And the winner is ...India? Egypt? no, Italy!
- 22 Rome, Tuscany & Umbria
- 23 Three nights in the Italian Riviera: hiking in Camogli with day trips
- 24 My France Vacation
- 25 Paris November 2017
Do I need a visa to travel Paris if I already have a UK business visa?