I have an 11 hour lay over in London Heathrow in a few days. I am originally from Kuwait, but my flight is from Chicago to Kuwait. Would I need a Visa to leave the airport? Is there any special visa i can get from the airport itself to leave for a few hours and visit my best friend there? If not, is there a special way we can both meet each other at the airport? or get to see each other?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 EPSON PRINTER installations Contact 1~800~681:7208 EPSON Tec*h care.
- 2 Itinerary for 4 days in Madrid
- 3 And the winner is ...India? Egypt? no, Italy!
- 4 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 5 10 days trip to Europe in June of 2018
- 6 20th wedding anniversary, Le Grand Tour
- 7 Best Greek Island
- 8 Buying RER Ticket CDG-Paris
- 9 Andalusia schedule /Cordoba question
- 10 More time in Belgium or Germany?
- 11 "chunnel" to change it's offical name.
- 12 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 13 Scooter/quad/bike rental on Greek Islands
- 14 Malaga Christmas lights
- 15 Tour Company recommendations for St. Petersburg
- 16 Viking Cruise Tours (Barcelona and French Riviera)-- Please Help
- 17 Help Getting from Faro to Lisbon
- 18 Italy Croatia Bosnia
- 19 Mediterranean princess cruise
- 20 Copenhagen, Stockholm & Bergen April 2018
- 21 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 22 London - Paris - Amsterdam trip planning help
- 23 May Germany, Switzerland, and Iceland
- 24 Highway Death Rates in Europe Now Fewer than in U.S...
- 25 Ronda by bus in early January?