I'm hoping you can help me figure out a tricky flight, or recommend a travel agent if I need one.
My husband, baby, and I are doing a tour of Sicily June 27-Aug 8. Since the trip starts on a Wednesday, we want to take the whole two weeks off work and spend the first few days somewhere in Europe - I'm open to suggestions! The trouble is, very few airlines fly in and out of Palermo, and I want to avoid as many connections as possible since we'll have a 10-month-old with us.
How can I go about putting together an itinerary like this:
JFK-(somewhere in Europe) on a redeye
I've tried the multi-city options on a few websites, but it's hard to figure out who goes direct to Palermo. If anyone has ideas or recommendations for me, I'd appreciate it!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 2 GTG Paris December 2017
- 3 Tips for first trip to UK
- 4 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 5 Where to stay in Naples?
- 6 Pubs showing NFL football in London?
- 7 London flat feedback wanted - yes, I'm going slightly crazy!
- 8 Help With Itinerary By Train: London, Paris, Nice, Florence
- 9 How many miles is a good 'walking tour'?
- 10 10 days in europe
- 11 Rome, Tuscany & Umbria
- 12 Buying a motorcycle in Europe??
- 13 European honeymoon help needed
- 14 paris to london- day trip
- 15 northern Italy this fall, dolomites and piedmont
- 16 Help/Critique Slovenia Trip
- 17 land vs river cruise
- 18 Portugal
- 19 Lisbon neighborhoods
- 20 Leaving Paris. Just a little sad.
- 21 Planning to visit Italy in first 2 weeks of Jan
- 22 FCO hotel for late arrival?
- 23 Restaurant suggestion Bamberg
- 24 Browsing Barcelona
- 25 Spain December/ January 2018/19