Can anyone help me out with a question regarding the above airlines.
Do they have many delays usually?
I want to fly from Santorini with Aegean to Athens early morning of the 8th of June. Then catch a flight to Munich with Lufthansa at around say 8am (flight duration is around 2.5hrs) then catch my international flight from Munich back to Australia at 3:45pm. Is this do able?
I just don't want to miss the main flight back to Oz. Not sure what would happen if one of the earlier flights (Aegean or Lufthansa) were to be delayed what would happen with my flight home. Would travel insurance cover this?
Thanks in advance I would really appreciate anybody's help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 YAHOO 1888:260:2909 password reset contact Tec*h supp0rt 24/7
- 2 YAHOO 1888:260:2909 password reset contact Tec*h supp0rt 24/7
- 3 Three Island Greek Itinerary
- 4 Czech Republic & Germany in Eleven Days
- 5 Germany, Switzerland and Paris with teens
- 6 Tour Company recommendations for St. Petersburg
- 7 London flat feedback wanted - yes, I'm going slightly crazy!
- 8 US dairy vs European Dairy
- 9 Devon and Dorset: Where to Base?
- 10 Malaga Christmas lights
- 11 "chunnel" to change it's offical name.
- 12 tinnitus
- 13 Tips for first trip to UK
- 14 September in Venice, Croatia, and Slovenia
- 15 What To Do in Athens on a Sunday
- 16 Buying RER Ticket CDG-Paris
- 17 Must See/Do/Eat in Vienna?
- 18 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 19 London vacation rental agency
- 20 The 2017-18 Ashes thread - up now on the Aussie forum.
- 21 Scotland ideas
- 22 land vs river cruise
- 23 The World's Greatest Churches
- 24 Italy Croatia Bosnia
- 25 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
Do Aegean Airlines & Lufthansa Airlines generally have many delays?