Disneyland, Paris ticket.

Feb 3rd, 2012, 01:07 AM
Original Poster

Disneyland, Paris ticket.

this sunday i plan to go to Disneyland in Paris. about the ticket, which one do you guys think best? either to buy them online or just buy it at the counter ticket there as i can show them my student card. should i apply International student car or they can just simply accept any student card around the world? thank you.
Feb 3rd, 2012, 02:20 AM

ISIC card usually
take RER from Les Halles buy at park.
virtualtourist.com good local posting
Feb 3rd, 2012, 02:34 AM

Either one day, one park (59 euro); or one day, two parks (71 euro). There is no student discount.
You can buy at park entrance, at Disney Store and Virgin Megastore, FNAC stores or at main metro stations. Your hotel may sell it.

Too late to buy online, as it has to be posted.

Check the price at Disney Store in Champs-Elysées, as they sometimes have offers.

Train fare on RER Line A from Central Paris is 7 euro one-way. If you want an all-day ticket, buy ticket Mobilis 5 Zone for 14.20 euro.

Or try getting Paris Visite Pass. One-day zone 1-6 at 20.50 euro gives you unlimited travel to/from Disney plus 20% off on 71 euro ticket at park entrance, saving you around 8 euro over buying separately. From main metro stations.
http://www.ratp.fr/en/ratp/c_21894/paris-visite/
Check carefully the rules about using the pass, like putting your name on the accompanying card etc. See website.

Search this Thread